PSV / GDL LICENSE
Medical examinations have been carried out as a requirement of the Road Transport Department (RTD), for the application of vocational driving licenses. This was conducted using the JPJ L8A form for new applications and the JPJ L8 form for renewal of licenses.
Due to inconsistencies faced in the examinations being conducted by various medical practitioners, a standardized medical examination format has been developed by the Ministry of Health and Road Transport Department with input from clinical specialists, the Malaysian Medical Association (MMA) and the Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research (MIROS).
The objective of this format is to :
- Ensure the standardization of medical examinations being conducted by the government doctors and the private practitioners.
- To develop standards to be used in the determination of the fitness of the applicants
1. Who conducts the medical examinations?
- Government Doctors - Outpatient Doctors - Specialists (who have fulfilled the qualifying criteria); for applicants who are under their follow up
- Private Practitioners
2. Place of examination
- Government Clinics
- Private Clinics
3. Examination Standards
The medical examination standards for vocational drivers licensing are to be used to determine the fitness level of the applicants.
- All information obtained from the medical examination is confidential and may not be divulged to anyone without the permission of the applicant.
- All data of the medical examination will be retained by the clinic where the examination was conducted.
Applications can be made at JPJ State and Branch Office only.
Vocational license Application Requirements:
- a .Have passed the medical examination as required
- b. Attended classes of theory and practical training as required
- c. Passed the theoretical and practical test as required
- d. Competent driving license (CDL) must be valid more than one (1) year.
- e. Singaporean applicants can only apply at JPJ Johor Bahru Office
- a. Original MyKad/passport of applicants or copies if the transaction is done by representatives
- b. Original identification of representatives
- c. Original Competent Driving License (CDL) must be valid more than one (1) year.
- d. JPJL8A Form
- e. JPJL12 Form
- f. JPJL2C Certificate
- g. 1 color photo (white background) with dimension of 25 mm x 32 mm
- h. Fee of RM20.00
i. Hold a valid passport (Singaporean nationality)
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.